PDA

View Full Version : Testing by Cheetah - Please disregard

CheetahCats
12-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Test Post. Please disregard.

Thanks,

Cheetah

-----------------------

The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. http://www.numissociety.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14453&d=1324329229&thumb=1The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. http://www.numissociety.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14453&d=1324329229&thumb=1The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas.

The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. http://www.numissociety.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14453&d=1324329229&thumb=1The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas. The quick brown weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas.

rzage
12-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Hey CC , you sure that the little weasel jumped over the lazy chihuahuas . LOL :)

rzage
12-19-2011, 05:48 PM
And are you sure the little critter was brown , not russet .

CheetahCats
12-19-2011, 05:49 PM
And are you sure the little critter was brown , not russet .

LOL.

Missie
12-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Hey! Test or no test make it lazy rottweilers or Mojo & Chico will GET you! :club:

14454 14455

Scared? :rofl:

Jamez
12-19-2011, 06:16 PM
ankle biters

Missie
12-19-2011, 06:27 PM
ankle biters

JIM! :doh:

:nono: There will be NO speaking ill of the tiny but mighty Chihuahua on NS. That second pic is a piece of the last ankle (with a bit of leg attached) that they bit.

CheetahCats
12-19-2011, 06:57 PM
This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. http://www.numissociety.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14453&d=1324329229&thumb=1 This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. http://www.numissociety.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14453&d=1324329229&thumb=1 This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image. This is article text for testing placement of image objects with text wrapping. This is text wrapping. This is article text. This is a test image.

CheetahCats
12-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Hey! Test or no test make it lazy rottweilers or Mojo & Chico will GET you! :club:

14454 14455

Scared? :rofl:

Vicious! And those bug eyes enable them to see behind themselves too! So nothing can sneak up on them! LOL

Treashunt
12-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Vicious!

Just mean, vicious little critters!

Yeah, Missie, I mean it.

Those rotten nasty critters!

I agree, they are mean & nasty.

Take that ! Jim & Rusty!

rzage
12-20-2011, 12:17 AM
Vicious!

Just mean, vicious little critters!

Yeah, Missie, I mean it.

Those rotten nasty critters!

I agree, they are mean & nasty.

Take that ! Jim & Rusty!

LOL ,What did I do , Jim did it .

Dok U Mint
12-20-2011, 04:52 AM
"Is Meat, Senior. "

Best taco I ever had.......& I was not chewing on an ankle at the time myself.

Jamez
12-20-2011, 09:17 AM
I have to say that them little dogs are the ones you have to watch out for. a big dog your expecting something from.. them little taco dogs.. you reach out and say, oh how cute and loose a dang finger.. LOL..

PennyGuy
12-20-2011, 09:20 AM
Of all the dogs I was bitten by as a meter reader none were what you could call large dogs. As soon as you turn your back, they would move in. I grew up with a long haired Chi. Can't tell ya how many times he bit me. But I probably deserved it.

Dok U Mint
12-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Of all the dogs I was bitten by as a meter reader none were what you could call large dogs. As soon as you turn your back, they would move in. I grew up with a long haired Chi. Can't tell ya how many times he bit me. But I probably deserved it.

LOL~This seems to be the new "TESTING" chatbox.

N~U~M had a small terrier mix, only bit me once but I had just put down some groceries next to her food bowl without offering her any. Got several stories of who else the beast had bitten and a apology from the Lady of the house.

I didn't really blame the dog. Up til then N~U~M had been HER B. and I was "moving in without permission" from the pup.

Few days later, "Belle" broke out of the house, looked over her shoulder, then she refused to respond to the COME command......and jumped under the tires of the next oncoming car.

Still kinnda haunts me but I'ld never seen a dog commit suicide before......and I feel more sorrow for the poor fellow that freaked out that the dog did what it did.

Missie
12-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Gosh Dok, way to kill a thread. :doh:

J/K seriously though, we need our chatbox back! :grouphug:

green18
12-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Gosh you type fast CC..........

Dok U Mint
12-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Gosh Dok, way to kill a thread. :doh:

J/K seriously though, we need our chatbox back! :grouphug:

but but but.......it was dead when I got here!:banana:

I just don't follow directions so well.:nana:

rzage
12-21-2011, 02:11 AM
In the 14 years We had Samson , all 75 loving lbs of him , he was attacked by one large dog a German Shepard that ran out of it's yard . All the other times when on our walks people would say yeah my dogs friendly the ones that tried to bite him were the little ones , especially a chihuahua across the alley , and a little hairy dog about the same size , that the owner never failed to tell me cost $1500 . Like she thought that made her dog better than my mutt .

Eborac
12-28-2011, 10:39 AM
testing... testing...

green18
12-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Eborac. :)

Missie
12-28-2011, 02:05 PM
testing...

Welcome to the forum Eborac. :)

Greenie, I welcomed him too, but we already know him, it's CHEETAH and his test account. I told him he could use "Chico Chihuahua" as his test account, but I guess a true cat lover couldn't convert to the dog side. :)

CheetahCats
12-28-2011, 03:31 PM
Greenie, I welcomed him too, but we already know him, it's CHEETAH and his test account. I told him he could use "Chico Chihuahua" as his test account, but I guess a true cat lover couldn't convert to the dog side. :)

What the heck is that chihuahua eating, anyways? Whatever it is, it's bigger than him!!

green18
12-28-2011, 04:44 PM
LOL......jokes on me. :)

Treashunt
12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
why should we disgrgard this thread?

there seems to be more activity here than anywhere else?

CheetahCats
12-29-2011, 12:32 AM
why should we disgrgard this thread?

there seems to be more activity here than anywhere else?

Me, I'm using this thread's replies right now to test out setting up a flashing beacon, like the new PM indicator. The goal, if I can, is to have another flashing beacon at the top if any new posts are received against each user's subscribed threads. Not sure if it's going to be possible though.

CheetahCats
12-29-2011, 04:46 AM
This is a test.

Missie
12-31-2011, 12:34 PM
What the heck is that chihuahua eating, anyways? Whatever it is, it's bigger than him!!

He eats ORIJEN 6 FISH Dog Food. :) http://orijen.ca/products/six_fish_dog

INGREDIENTS

Fresh boneless salmon*, salmon meal, herring meal, fresh boneless herring*, fresh boneless walleye*, russet potato, sweet potato, peas, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), fresh boneless lake whitefish*, sun-cured alfalfa, fresh boneless flounder*, fresh boneless northern pike*, pea fiber, organic kelp, pumpkin, carrots, spinach, turnip greens, apples, cranberries, blueberries, licorice root, angelica root, fenugreek, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, chamomile, dandelion, summer savory, rosemary, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium. *

* DELIVERED FRESH, preservative-free and never frozen.

No dry dog food on earth can match the quality, quantity and freshness of ORIJEN's fresh regional poultry, fish and meat ingredients.

It's from Canada and it's made in a factory that passes all the inspections necessary to make human grade food. Only the best for my little Chico! :kiss:

(As I type this there is a SQUIRREL on my front porch bigger than Chico! :eek:)