PDA

View Full Version : Arcade

vipergts2
07-21-2010, 02:03 PM
I was wondering if we could add Black Jack to the arcade. Although if we did I wouldn't get much work done.
No comment Frank!!

financeman
07-21-2010, 03:31 PM
I like black jack to. I wouldnt get anything accomplished at work if it was on there either. oh well, I dont do much work anyway.

Missie
07-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I'll ask Garrett to find one. :thumb:

:btw: How do you guys feel about the games that are on there now, any you think we should dump? I kind of went overboard with the slots deal, I just wanted a couple and when I finally found the games they had a whole BUNCH of slots in them...any you hate and think should go?

Treashunt
07-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Viper:
No work done?
As opposed to now?

Missie:
Slots, are okay--

just don't move my high score.

:)

vipergts2
07-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Har har.....Hey I thought I said no comment. ;)

Missie
07-22-2010, 08:36 AM
I told Garrett to keep all the slots. Unless we run into a problem with using too much bandwith (which I don't think we will...) I vote we have a kick butt arcade. :thumb:

Do any of you have Nintendo Wii's? I bet I could kick your booties at Super Mario Brothers on there!!! :sumo: :box: :gun: I also RULE at Skate2 on the PS3 or XBOX 360, we have it for both platforms.:banana:

I like the Wii because you can buy the old school arcade games for it from the Wii Marketplace! :thumb: Donkey Kong, all the ORIGINAL Mario Brothers games, fun, fun, fun! If several of us had Wii's or 360's, PS3's we could have a "Numismatic Society" tournament online. I will warn you in advance though, I AM a force to be reckoned with!

:btw: I'm the Mom of only one child and he's a teen, sometimes video games is the only way I can spend time with him, so what the heck...Moms can kill Nazi Zombies too right? :sneaky:

Dok U Mint
07-22-2010, 09:22 AM
I told Garrett to keep all the slots. Unless we run into a problem with using too much bandwith (which I don't think we will...) I vote we have a kick butt arcade. :thumb:

Do any of you have Nintendo Wii's? I bet I could kick your booties at Super Mario Brothers on there!!! :sumo: :box: :gun: I also RULE at Skate2 on the PS3 or XBOX 360, we have it for both platforms.:banana:

I like the Wii because you can buy the old school arcade games for it from the Wii Marketplace! :thumb: Donkey Kong, all the ORIGINAL Mario Brothers games, fun, fun, fun! If several of us had Wii's or 360's, PS3's we could have a "Numismatic Society" tournament online. I will warn you in advance though, I AM a force to be reckoned with!

:btw: I'm the Mom of only one child and he's a teen, sometimes video games is the only way I can spend time with him, so what the heck...Moms can kill Nazi Zombies too right? :sneaky:

Right~
But since all my kids have (finally) moved out I'm left without their game boxes. No problem to me......but "Mom" misses the original TETRUS.

Is there a issue available of the original Russian of TETRUS for the Wii?

financeman
07-22-2010, 09:32 AM
I think the arcade is great Missie. The games are awesome. I hadnt played frogger in forever until I saw it on there. I use to love that game. Another one of my favorites was pitfall. It was an old atari game and I would play it forever when i was younger. It would be cool if yall could find it and ad it to the arcade.
My son has a Wii as well. We will set there for hours playing bowling and golf and just have a great time together as a family. I think the Wii is a great system because you dont just have to sit there. You are constantly doing something and you really get into the game.