PDA

View Full Version : There is something wrong here!

cpm9ball
01-19-2013, 10:26 PM
I post a new thread, and there are four subsequent posts. The thread doesn't show up in "Forum Threads" and the posts don't show up in "Forum Posts". What gives?

Whi;e I'm in the questioning mood, my settings for reading forum threads is in "Linear Mode" and is supposed to show the oldest post first. Isn't it? Why does it always take me to the very last post when I open a new thread for the first time?

Chris

Missie
01-19-2013, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure but I'll look into it. BTW, I moved this thread to the NS help forum.

CheetahCats
01-19-2013, 11:50 PM
Looking into it.

CheetahCats
01-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Changed settings so that:

Thread Display Mode is Linear - Oldest First, Instant Email Notification for Automatic Thread Subscription Mode.

cpm9ball
01-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Changed settings so that:

Thread Display Mode is Linear - Oldest First, Instant Email Notification for Automatic Thread Subscription Mode.

It has already been set for Linear Mode - Oldest First.........so I opened a thread which I have never viewed "Flu of 2013" and it automatically took me to the last post on page 2.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Chris

Missie
01-20-2013, 11:36 PM
It has already been set for Linear Mode - Oldest First.........so I opened a thread which I have never viewed "Flu of 2013" and it automatically took me to the last post on page 2.

Chris

Try logging out and back in again, maybe it'll update your settings. I'm not having any problems, I checked on the MacBook Pro and iPad.

cpm9ball
01-21-2013, 08:13 AM
Try logging out and back in again, maybe it'll update your settings. I'm not having any problems, I checked on the MacBook Pro and iPad.

Logged out and then back in and it is still doing it. I checked 3 threads that I've never opened and it took me to the last post. Is there some other setting that I'm using incorrectly?

Chris

Bonedigger
01-21-2013, 02:55 PM

Chris

Don't know Buddy??? I'm just a dumb MAC user, LOL :rofl: I'm sure Jim, Cheetah, and Missie will get it all sorted out for ya. :)

green18
01-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Chris.......hit 'settings.......half way down the page on the left side is 'general settings'......click that. Scroll down the page till you come to 'thread display mode'.......choose 'linear, oldest first'........scroll to bottom and hit 'save changes'. that should do it......