PDA

View Full Version : Cannot view pic attachments

AethyrIndiana
12-21-2013, 09:33 AM
Hi folks. It's been a few weeks since i signed up, and i've logged in and out, but still cannot view larger pics when i click on them, i keep getting this error. Is there something i need to do?

AethyrIndiana, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks!
Kevin

leaconcen
12-21-2013, 11:27 AM
You probably need help from James or Missy. Besides that welcome to N$.

green18
12-21-2013, 11:58 AM
I'm sure one of the mods will be by shortly to help you out Kevin. Welcome to the forum.......

Jamez
12-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Kevin, its part of the security that has been put in place to stop spammers etc.. You should be all set now.. If you have any other problems, shoot me a PM. Enjoy the forum..

AethyrIndiana
12-21-2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks a bunch Jamez, it seems they are automatically popping up bigger now, so i believe i'm all set!

PennyGuy
12-21-2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome aboard Kevin. Glad to have you with us. We have been and continue to fight with spammers and hackers that want to take this site down. So we have to have certain security measures in place. Jim has taken care of all that for you.