Thread: Arcade

Hybrid View

Liked 511 Times in 421 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

Arcade

I was wondering if we could add Black Jack to the arcade. Although if we did I wouldn't get much work done.
    No comment Frank!!
    Viper
    John

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/
    The great Iowa pastime!
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I like black jack to. I wouldnt get anything accomplished at work if it was on there either. oh well, I dont do much work anyway.
    Coins are the only hobby you can spend all your money on and still have something to spend. What a great hobby!

ANA Member #3155943

Liked 848 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'll ask Garrett to find one.

How do you guys feel about the games that are on there now, any you think we should dump? I kind of went overboard with the slots deal, I just wanted a couple and when I finally found the games they had a whole BUNCH of slots in them...any you hate and think should go?
    Missie

If you can look at a dog and not feel vicarious excitement and affection, you must be a cat.

Forum Co-Founder/Grumpy Treashunt's Avatar
    Liked 1,771 Times in 1,435 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Viper:
    No work done?
    As opposed to now?

Missie:
    Slots, are okay--

just don't move my high score.

Liked 511 Times in 421 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired
    Har har.....Hey I thought I said no comment.
    Viper
    John

http://www.iowafarmertoday.com/corn_cam/
    The great Iowa pastime!
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left!

Liked 848 Times in 667 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I told Garrett to keep all the slots. Unless we run into a problem with using too much bandwith (which I don't think we will...) I vote we have a kick butt arcade.

Do any of you have Nintendo Wii's? I bet I could kick your booties at Super Mario Brothers on there!!! I also RULE at Skate2 on the PS3 or XBOX 360, we have it for both platforms.

I like the Wii because you can buy the old school arcade games for it from the Wii Marketplace! Donkey Kong, all the ORIGINAL Mario Brothers games, fun, fun, fun! If several of us had Wii's or 360's, PS3's we could have a "Numismatic Society" tournament online. I will warn you in advance though, I AM a force to be reckoned with!

I'm the Mom of only one child and he's a teen, sometimes video games is the only way I can spend time with him, so what the heck...Moms can kill Nazi Zombies too right?
    Missie

If you can look at a dog and not feel vicarious excitement and affection, you must be a cat.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyGsMom View Post
    I told Garrett to keep all the slots. Unless we run into a problem with using too much bandwith (which I don't think we will...) I vote we have a kick butt arcade.

Do any of you have Nintendo Wii's? I bet I could kick your booties at Super Mario Brothers on there!!! I also RULE at Skate2 on the PS3 or XBOX 360, we have it for both platforms.

I like the Wii because you can buy the old school arcade games for it from the Wii Marketplace! Donkey Kong, all the ORIGINAL Mario Brothers games, fun, fun, fun! If several of us had Wii's or 360's, PS3's we could have a "Numismatic Society" tournament online. I will warn you in advance though, I AM a force to be reckoned with!

I'm the Mom of only one child and he's a teen, sometimes video games is the only way I can spend time with him, so what the heck...Moms can kill Nazi Zombies too right?
    Right~
    But since all my kids have (finally) moved out I'm left without their game boxes. No problem to me......but "Mom" misses the original TETRUS.

Is there a issue available of the original Russian of TETRUS for the Wii?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I think the arcade is great Missie. The games are awesome. I hadnt played frogger in forever until I saw it on there. I use to love that game. Another one of my favorites was pitfall. It was an old atari game and I would play it forever when i was younger. It would be cool if yall could find it and ad it to the arcade.
    My son has a Wii as well. We will set there for hours playing bowling and golf and just have a great time together as a family. I think the Wii is a great system because you dont just have to sit there. You are constantly doing something and you really get into the game.
    Coins are the only hobby you can spend all your money on and still have something to spend. What a great hobby!

ANA Member #3155943